- Disney Parks Blog has listed the ways Guests will be able to celebrate Hispanic Latinx Heritage Month at Walt Disney World including things to do at the theme parks, the resorts, and Disney Springs.
Hispanic Latinx Heritage Month at the Theme Parks
- Over at EPCOT, Guests will be able to see Miguel and Dante’s Fab 50 Character Collection sculptures, some of the many located throughout the resort to celebrate Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary.
- At the Mexico Pavilion, Guests can check out the Mexico Folk Art Gallery and dine at San Angel Inn, which will feature regional Mexican foods from October 1 through December 31.
- At the America Gardens Theater, Guests can catch a performance from Mariachi Cobre.
- At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Fairfax Fare introduced their brand new Colombian Hot Dog for those looking to grab a bite.
- At Magic Kingdom Park, Guests can see Princess Elena in “A Royal Princess Processional” cavalcade.
- At Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Guests can find dishes inspired by the Imageers’ trips to Oaxaca, Mexico with the Sweet Corn Soup and Charred Octopus at Tiffins. You can also find street corn tacos over at The Smiling Crocodile and churros at the Nomad Lounge.
Hispanic Latinx Heritage Month at the Hotels
- Guests staying at a Disney Resort Hotel can check out Movies Under the Stars, which will feature films inspired by Latin and Hispanic culture like Coco.
- You can also check out the food offerings at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort (Pork Tacos), Disney’s Old Key West Resort (Pork Ropa Vieja), and Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa (Shrimp Tacos).
Hispanic Latinx Heritage Month at Disney Springs
- Guests will be able to enjoy performances by La Calle, a Latin Pop band with interactive shows. You can also catch Nicholas Marks, who blends American Pop music with Spanish Flamenco beat and rhythm.
- Cast Members at Disney Springs created their own dishes including Alex Cabrera’s Tres Leches at Amorette’s Patisserie, Jose Rodriguez’s Tripleta Burger at D-Luxe Burger and Oscar Prieto’s Tostones at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar.
- The food truck Urban Cilantro Eatery will also be around Disney Springs to offer Latin street food including burritos, rice bowls, urban tacos, salads, and quesadillas.
- As was the case with previous celebrations, Disney Springs will have their spotlight series return to The Art of Disney, featuring a focus on Hispanic and Latinx producers, directors, and animators working on Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Encanto.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning